Fantastic week at CCG
As we approach the end of another busy week at CCG we would like to thank all our staff - volunteers and you at home for the continued support and contribution that allows us to continue offering our services and support to the local community.
Our dedicated CCG team works tirelessly to ensure that everyone is treated equally and fairly.
As we approach the end of another fantastic week we would like to remind you of these fundamental affirmations
Positive affirmations are a longstanding practice for those of us who need a little extra daily encouragement, and the best part is—they’re free and they’re flexible! You can write them on sticky notes to set on your mirror, on the notes app in your phone for on-the-go encouragement, or you can simply memorize your favorites and recite them in times of uncertainty.
I alone hold the truth of who I am.”
1. Asking for help is a sign of self-respect and self-awareness.
2. Changing my mind is a strength, not a weakness.
3. Every decision I make is supported by my whole and inarguable experience.
4. I affirm and encourage others, as I do myself.
5. I alone hold the truth of who I am.
6. I am allowed to ask for what I want and what I need.
7. I am allowed to feel good.
8. I am capable of balancing ease and effort in my life.
9. I am complete as I am, others simply support me.
“I am growing and I am going at my own pace.”
10. I am content and free from pain.
11. I am doing the work that works for me.
12. I am good and getting better.
13. I am growing and I am going at my own pace.
14. I am held and supported by those who love me.
15. I am in charge of how I feel and I choose to feel happy.
16. I am listening and open to the messages the universe has to offer today.
17. I am loved and worthy.
18. I am more than my circumstances dictate.
19. I am open to healing.
20. I am optimistic because today is a new day.
“I am proof enough of who I am and what I deserve.”
21. I am peaceful and whole.
22. I am proof enough of who I am and what I deserve.
23. I am responsible for myself, and I start there.
24. I am safe and surrounded by love and support.
25. I am still learning so it’s okay to make mistakes.
26. I am understood and my perspective is important.
27. I am valued and helpful.
28. I am well-rested and excited for the day.
29. I am worthy of investing in myself.
30. I belong here, and I deserve to take up space.
“I breath in healing, I exhale the painful things that burden my heart.”
31. I breath in healing, I exhale the painful things that burden my heart.
32. I breathe in trust, I exhale doubt.
33. I can be soft in my heart and firm in my boundaries.
34. I can control how I respond to things that are confronting.
35. I can hold two opposing feelings at once, it means I am processing.
36. I celebrate the good qualities in others and myself.
37. I deserve an affirming touch on my own terms.
38. I deserve information and I deserve moments of silence, too.
39. I deserve self-respect and a clean space.
40. I do all things in love.